Looking for Volunteers
The EODSA is pleased to be hosting the OSA AGM and Play Soccer
Conference in Ottawa from April 15 to April 19.
We are looking for a few volunteers to assist us. Please help us make
this a great event. If you would like to volunteer for all or a portion of the Player Soccer
Conference '09 the EODSA is seeking assistance in the following roles.
information (e-mail and phone number) and what volunteer position you
Please contact Gillian Troy at email@example.com
giving your name, contact
are interested in and what time(s) you are available.
- Friday April 17 morning & afternoon: To pick up delegates at the airport and railway station.
- Saturday April 18 morning and late afternoon: To take and bring back delegates to the RA and Superdome.
- Sunday April 19 morning & afternoon: To drop off delegates at the airport and railway station.
- Volunteer must present a copy of a Good Driving Record Check. (EODSA will cover any cost)
- Mini vans will be provided to drivers.
- Friday morning: Reception desk to sign in Board Members in and to hand out information bags.
- Friday afternoon & evening: Reception desk to sign in delegates and to hand out information bags.
- Saturday morning: Reception desk and OSA AGM reception desk to sign in AGM attendees.
- Saturday: throughout the afternoon to assist at the seminars
- Sunday: throughout the morning to assist at the seminars
All volunteers will receive an EODSA shirt. We will also sign for school volunteer hours.
President, Eastern Ontario District Soccer Association