2015 National Soccer Coaching Conference
The University of Toronto is proud to host the 4th edition of the National Soccer Coaching Conference presented by Bell the weekend of Friday January 30th – Sunday February 1st, 2015.
The goal of the conference is to provide coaching education to Canadian soccer coaches at all levels of the game, to ultimately help raise the standard of play across the country.
The conference will feature 11 clinicians/guest speakers including:
1. Benito Floro – Head Coach – Canadian Men’s National Team & Former Head Coach of Real Madrid
2. Raymond Verheijen – Founder – World Football Academy & Internationally renowned Strength & Conditioning Specialist
3. Greg Vanney – Head Coach – Toronto FC
4. Kara Lang – Former player – Canadian Women’s National Team & Soccer Analyst for TSN
5. Schellas Hyndman – Former Head Coach – FC Dallas & SMU
6. Mike Matkovich – Head Coach – Chicago Fire U-23 & Former Head Coach of the U.S. U-18 National Team
7. Philippe Eullafroy – Head Coach – Montreal Impact U-23 & Academy Director
8. Jim Liston – Director of Sport Science – Toronto FC
9. Phillip Dos Santos – Assistant Coach of Ottawa Fury FC & Club Technical Director
10. Vanessa Martinez-Lagunas – Head Coach – University of Manitoba Women’s Soccer
11. Bobby Lennox – Manager, Grassroots Soccer Development – Ontario Soccer Association
There will be 20 + sessions (both on-field & classroom) over the course of the weekend covering a wide-range of topics. A special group rate is being offered to clubs/organizations registering multiple coaches for the conference.
To register for the 2015 National Soccer Coaching Conference please visit our website at: www.varsityblues.ca/nscc
Join us in the new year for a great weekend of professional development at the biggest soccer coaching conference in Canada!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.
Yours in soccer,